Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Sunday 7 April 2013

R.I.P My Best Friends Dad. Always in our Hearts xx





I remember when I first met him, he was such a kind person, always joking and laughing. I used to go around to my best friends house every day and her parents and family were so lovely and supportive. My best friends Dad, was like family to me, I knew him for over 15 years and he never judged me and was always there for me. 

When he gave my friend and me a lift one day, he was joking with us on the way.  We had a good laugh about all sorts of things, he was so funny.  He talked to me about my dream to travel and told me to be careful, he was always more concerned about others than he was for himself.

I used to go to my friends house and he was always there in the kitchen and up all night, we used to have long chats and laughs.  My best friends family have always been such amazing support for me and I love them all. 

All the best to you lovely, RIP and remember you are always in our hearts. Cheers mate XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment