Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Sunday 9 June 2013

My Travel Experience with Just You

I went to Malaga with 'Just You' who are a travel company for single travellers ( People who travel alone).  It was something I had wanted to do for a while, but never quite had the courage or the budget.  I finally went last May and although the weather wasn't as warm as we would of liked, it was still fun.  We visited all sorts of different places, we stayed in Mijas Hotel. I went with Just You because I wanted to travel independently and meet new friends.  I will book again with them next year. Its the beginning of my travel experiences, I want to visit as  much of the world as possible. I met some really nice people, they were so friendly and we had a fantastic time.

 
Me in Malaga soaking up the little bit of sun there was, there was a bit of a wind factor. The views were spectacular.
 
Above is Gina our guide, she was telling us all about the local area and also the history of some of the places we visited.

 
Above, they still use animals to help them work, the streets are very narrow, and traffic is not supposed to drive down them.
 
 
Above, my travelling friends and I. It was a cold day, wearing mac to keep out cold.
 
 
The beach we visit, really lovely weather, my favourite day, we had ice cream and walked around shops and had a paddle in the sea.

Not sure where I will go for my next trip. If you would like to know more you are welcome to visit my Travel Experience group on Facebook..https://www.facebook.com/groups/479990215404560/ 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment