Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Sunday 6 October 2013

Glastonbury Trip at Daisy Retreat

I had a lovely couple of days in Glastonbury. I stayed at the Daisy Centre where I had a peaceful time and met some lovely people. The Daisy Centre always make me feel so welcome. I received several spiritual messages from the Angel Awakening cards, as they were left in my room and at breakfast.

The Daisy Centre has several rooms named after the Arch Angels. I stayed in Raphaels room. Raphael is a healing angel.
The Daisy Centre also has a sanctuary where they hold meditations, this room has a lovely peaceful feel to it and is nice to relax in.

I also enjoy Glastonbury for the shops and the friendly atmosphere. This visit had me experiencing some healing and massage. I also got to chat with and meet some new people. I must make my stay longer next time. Thanks Daisy and Glastonbury for the peaceful stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment