Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Spirited Sunday


We had a spirited Sunday at the Mind Body Spirit Festival. We were busy looking round when we heard the mesmerising voice of Anne Malone performing her Oasis of Sound on stage. Her voice was beautiful, conveyed in long flowing notes just like an instrument. Listen for yourself @ http : / / www.bluemuse.co.uk p438 ... just like the sound of a Singing Bowl.

The Crystal Singing Bowls were beautiful, the sound was amazing. We had a chat with the ladies from Crystal Singing Bowls Uk. 
They hold gatherings in which you can play your own bowl or choose to play one if theirs. They are beautiful bowls and produce a soothing sound @ http://www.crystal-singing-bowls.co.uk/  they also have a Facebook page... Crystal Singing Bowls Uk.

I also bought some more Amethyst a book on crystal grids and some Amazing Space spray. I had a photo of my aura taken.
The only problem is I seem to of lost the other photo I had taken before, perhaps I will find it, then I can compare them both. What does it mean? Well, the left side is approaching energies and the right is my outer self. Green is healing and balance, and as it is on my left side it means I am having a change of heart. Violet means mystical and intuitive,  this being on my right side means I am imaginative and inspired.  Blue and white above my head are spirituality and inner peace, I am in touch with my feelings and giving and sharing. The photo is reversed, so the left side of the photo shows my right side and vice-versa


No comments:

Post a Comment