Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Sunday 18 January 2015

Duckpond Market

I visited the Duckpond Market today and met Paula Rose who is a Chrystal Healer and Reiki Master. This interests me, as I would like to learn about how to work with chrystals. I discovered Paula Rose on Twitter.  Paula is also a teacher of Chrystal healing. We had a lovely chat and I bought some jewellery to help me with my protection and grounding techniques.

I also met Yewande Rolph who is the business owner of Natural Fragrance co ltd.  Yewande gave me a lovely hand massage with avacardo butter.  She is also a massages feet.  I bought some lemon grass oil from Yewande for space clearing. We had a nice chat and it was lovely connecting with her.

I could eat all this lemon Meringue Fudge, its yummy from Jamilicious mmmm..  I had a lovely morning and did lots of networking.

Oh..and there was also a few beautiful owls at the entrance, sgame I didnt take any pics.

Thanks to you all. Well enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment