Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Sharing Reiki @ Pychic Events

What an enlightening evening. Psychic Events have some very gifted people working for them. I am pleased to be a part of their team.
I was able to meet with Theresa Tee who is a Psychic, Spiritual Healer, Medium and Clairvoyant. Anne Gard is a Tarot Reader. They also held  free demonstrations involving the Event Organiser Chris Forster Clairvoyant  and Michael Wysockyj Psychic.
There was also a lovely lady who came to share her Massage and Natural remedies.

It was a beautiful  experience sharing Reiki with others. I always learn such alot from the energy that comes through. There were some vibrant colours in the energy last night. These colours can be so useful for the Client. I will be writing more about Chakras and Colour Therapy soon. Thankyou so much to Chris for inviting me along. Also to those of you who made it possible for me to share Reiki with you.
I hope it was helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment