Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Thursday 22 June 2017

Speechless

I dont know where to start. Today I am feeling compelled to write about how the tragic tower fire made me feel. I have no idea why.
I guess I am only human and when I saw it, I could not control how strongly I felt about it. All those people died and peoples lives have changed greatly because of this tragedy. I am overwhelmed, so goodness knows how these people must feel.

It seems that this could have been avoided. Some how this makes me feel even more associated with what has happened. I can see this message so clearly...there are things that could have been done and were not. Its one of the clearest messages I have ever seen in society.

So I ask the question...why did it have to be so clear before any action was taken? I just have no words to explain how upset I am about what has happened. I feel it is a big sign of change and we will all learn from this.

Peace and love to everyone.
We are all involved in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment