Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Friday 15 July 2011

Deal or no Deal - Mind or Matter?

I have been watching 'Deal or no Deal' for some time now, and occasionally try to guess whats in the box before it is opened...I can sometimes get the amount right.  I also have a strong feeling that tells me what is in the box at the end of the game.  Many people say the game is all down to luck, others would say fate plays a  part in the end results. I have seen contestants who have had a positive outlook all the way through the game and win a big amount. Maybe the mood of the contestant counts?  Other contestants have known that they are going to win and have won a big amount and beat the banker. I really do think that we all have a certain amount of telepathy within us and that it is stronger in some of us than others.

3 comments:

  1. Well... even i feel its a game about luck..!! at times we all guess the amount right but at the end of the line its all about guessing it right.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some people think they are going to win and they don't. I like trying to guess who the lucky ones are going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!



    My homepage; healing reiki

    ReplyDelete