Gentle Healing

Gentle Healing
Trust in the Universe

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Year of Change?

Here I am at my new home in Somerset. Its been such a spiritual and loving experience. It feels like home from home. I received an amazing farewell from friends in London and a warm welcome from everyone here in Somerset. Everything feels good. I want to send my thanks to everyone, as you have all been so supportive. I am still trying my best to bring things together with work. I know that if its supposed to work it will. I miss you all in London.

I had a lovely day today, walking around the shops. I met some new people. I always end up talking with people when I leave the house. I go to a meditation group regularly now and bump into people from the group in town, we always have a chat. Anyway, blessings to everyone in London and in Somerset xxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete